Saturday, May 17, 2008

Ummi...

diz post is a tribute to my beloved mother...
n here she is...





wit luv from d sky..

p/s: It is said that Heaven lies under your mothers feet. Love her till the last moment, cause a mother's debt can never be paid back.

<<---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------->>

Mothers are accorded a special place of honor and respect in Islam. A mother sacrifices for the well-being of her children.

She has many sleepless nights either because her child is sick or because of worries. No one would believe, unless they have experienced it, that older children need more guidance. All you can do is wish for them the best, raise them well, and have them grow up with strong moral values and firm religious background. The mother is the primary teacher of the child, the best well-wisher.

Imagine how it is for children who did not have a mother. Some children die out of lack of love or have attachment disorders. Our dear Prophet (Muhammad s.a.w) lost both his father before he was born, and his mother at a very young age. How he must have suffered without his two parents to guide him. Yet this is what gave him social consciousness and empathy for other orphans. So this Mother's Day, and every day, give your mother a hug. No one can replace a mother, or her love.

here is a video which is undeniably touching, as this song so eloquently reminds us; "We shall never find another love as tender towards us as our mother's" .






Ummi - by ahmed bukhatir



I will return oh mother لسوف أعود يا أمي



And kiss your chaste head أقبّل رأسك الزاكي



And supress all my complaints أبتّك كل أشواقي



And taste the scent of your blessings وأرشف عطر يمناك



enjoy the richness of your comfort أمرغ في ثرى قدميك



my cheek when I meet you خدي حين ألقاك



Water the soil with my tears أروي الترب من دمعي



Happy that you are alive سرورا في محياك



How many nights did you stay up late فكم أسهرت من ليل



So that I could sleep to my content? لأرقد ملأ أجفاني



And how many times did you thirst وكم أظمأت من جوف



So you could quench my thirst with your tenderness? لترويني بتحناني



And one day I was ill, I do not forget ويوم مرضت لا أنسى



The tears from you that were like the rain دموعا منك كالمطر



And your eyes which stayed awake وعينا منك ساهرة



fearing that I may be in danger تخاف علي من خطر



And the day we parted at dawn ويوم وداعنا فجرا



and Oh what a harsh dawn that was وما أقساه من فجر



Words cannot explain what يحار القول في وصف الذي



I felt when I abandoned you لاقيت من هجري



And you told me things which I still وقلت مقولة لا زلــت



remember throughout my life مدّكرا بها دهري



"You will never find a heart محال أن ترى صدرا



more tender towards you than mine" أحن عليك من صدري "



You will never find a heart محال أن ترى صدرا



more tender towards you than mine" أحن عليك من صدري

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

i love my mom too.its for eternity :).

btw,i linked your blog :)